Your First Visit to PCCS or NSDS
PLEASE ARRIVE 30 Minutes before your appointment and bring the following documents:
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Current Drivers License
- Current list of Medication Allergies
- Current list of Medications and over the counter supplements
- Alternative piece of ID showing your current address (phone/utility bill) if your insurance cards and driver’s license information does not match.
- X-rays, CT scans, PET scans, & reports
- Name & phone number of your preferred pharmacy
- Name & number for your emergency contact
- Sleep machine data card (if on BIPAP, CPAP therapy)
- Provide us with your email address to receive our Patient Portal (see benefits below)
Patient Portal Benefits
- Make appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Post questions for the nurse or your physician
- Update your demographics
- View your statement
- View your lab results
- (Future ability to pay on line)
Forms to complete before your visit
Please complete and sign the forms below. Some of these forms you can fill out online and others you will need to print out, complete and sign and bring all the forms below with you to your scheduled appointment. This will help expedite your intake process allowing for shorter waiting times. Please bring your insurance cards and drivers license with you.
If you have an HMO and require a referral for office visits/testing, you must obtain this from your Primary Care Provider BEFORE your scheduled visit. This is the patient's responsibility to know their benefit coverage. If we do not have this insurance referral at the time of the appointment, you will have to reschedule your appointment or payment will be due at the time of service. We will not be able to obtain a referral retro actively and therefore the visit will not be paid for by your insurance provider. If you have concerns about your benefit coverage please contact your insurance company or employer directly.